Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,664 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
Yes! This kid the pirates have catching, Brown, was from double A (again because our triple A guy was also injured) While Brown was not perfect, I thought he handeled himself pretty well.

I'm currently giving Lyle Overbay (or Overpaid as I heckle him) a get out of jail-free card, as our catching situation is critical. Overpaid has almost as many strikeouts as hits, is batting .233, has something like 7 errors and is making 5 million dollars. (the highest on our payroll). One of the sports radio shows had a caller call in and ask why Steve Pearce wasn't being given an opportunity to take that job and the sports writer said Overbay is good in the locker room. I don't even want to know what that means.

Good in the locker room usually means a leader type others look up to. Is a good thing.

Try not to be too hard of Overbay. He was always overrated in my book. But at least your management didnt dish out 50 million just to talk to Dice-K Mastusucker. He is now awaiting Tommy John surgery. That was a huge waste of money for the past few years.

The Bosox, take on the Pirates next weekend if memory serves. Finally get to see them in action. Wooohooo.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: