View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 03:52 PM   #8
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Omg..hear we goooooo,yep this subject is much needed for those who feel a way to injoy sex a diffrent way.Tipin my hat to ya keri..way to go.
What im fixin to say happened to me not onec but a fue times in varying degrees, and has been the royal pan in the ass..really.OK,hear goes.The last time I has sex With anyone ..well this is what happened.We were going 90 when I had a spaz in my lower back wich cramped up my left leg real bad..talking pain hear folks.ANyway I roll to the side of the bed to get in a siting position but was to close to the edge,fell off the bed landing on the floor like a sack of potatos.When I come to my sences I had one pissed off femme giveing me hell for quiting at the worse time.Not a good situation at all,needless to say I dont see this person anymore.NOr am I wanting to have this happen again, so after a time I just quit trying.So now the truth is out for the world to see.When rereading this in hopes I dont have to many typos I had a good laugh about it,really I did,life can be stranger than fiction.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: