Old 06-13-2011, 05:41 PM   #12
Starrynightaw

How Do You Identify?:
Femme. Queer. Submissive.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Girl, Honey :)
Relationship Status:
Single!

Location: Southern Alabama, But I can also be found in surrounding areas. (Travel Alot)
Starrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Omg..hear we goooooo,yep this subject is much needed for those who feel a way to injoy sex a diffrent way.Tipin my hat to ya keri..way to go.
What im fixin to say happened to me not onec but a fue times in varying degrees, and has been the royal pan in the ass..really.OK,hear goes.The last time I has sex With anyone ..well this is what happened.We were going 90 when I had a spaz in my lower back wich cramped up my left leg real bad..talking pain hear folks.ANyway I roll to the side of the bed to get in a siting position but was to close to the edge,fell off the bed landing on the floor like a sack of potatos.When I come to my sences I had one pissed off femme giveing me hell for quiting at the worse time.Not a good situation at all,needless to say I dont see this person anymore.NOr am I wanting to have this happen again, so after a time I just quit trying.So now the truth is out for the world to see.When rereading this in hopes I dont have to many typos I had a good laugh about it,really I did,life can be stranger than fiction.
Thats amazingly funny and sad all at the same time. Im sorry to hear things have gotten like that.
Starrynightaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starrynightaw For This Useful Post: