Old 06-15-2011, 05:58 PM   #20
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a regular folk for sure.

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday i work 12 hour days so i work sleep work sleep and then surprise...work sleep.

Mondays are my down days. I am so exhausted working those shifts i have made a pledge to stay in night nights and recoup, get caught up with family and friends and just chill.

Tuesday through Thursday i sleep in until around 9-10....normal ole stuff...

clean house
take mom somewhere, doc or shopping or god knows what
laundry and all that house stuff
love on my baby bella and catch a movie on tv or an episode of House here and there
talk on the phone..a lot
text...a lot
play on puter
in bed usually 10 or 11

Then comes Friday again. Fridays are my Mondays so i later rinse and repeat the week all over again.

The only difference in this schedule is in the summertime...i swim in the pool or actually float in the pool usually daily when i'm home.

Real exciting....but it's my life and someones gotta do it.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: