View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #258
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
Hey Kat.....(thats Pittsburgh for Hi)

I eat mostly raw......but and but is the key word here, I have trouble feeling satisfied with hunger, and then I do crazy things like eat 12 peaches.....I am a vegetarian, only because I do not like meat. I especially hate to smell it cook or tear it off a bone. However, I will not *die* if I eat a piece. I do eat dairy, but not alot. Especially milk.

Just trying to explain to you my eating habits.....so if I say I used whey (vegans do use whey, it's dairy) or I had yogurt/again X to a vegan, you'll understand.

I love garlic......in a green smoothie, its actually a little sweet.
YB thanks for replying. For me I have to ease my way threw this, but I'm not too crazy about meat either. I was hungry and my roomie bought these greens and had some brn rice it was something for to add a little substance. I look fwd to learning more here. So what are the powders I need to buy. I too am lactose intolerant n I have type 2 diabetes. But all in all I 'm trying and already eliminating the meat I feel better. Funny I'm not craving sweets or meat .