sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

wheeeeeeeeeeeee !!

look at you all!! *smiling big* congratz!!

it always tickles me pink to see people making lifestyle choices for better health, because it not only motivates me to keep at it, but reminds me of when i first decided i needed to do something.. it's still a struggle of mine, but i'm really on the right track finally..

one thing that helps me, is like Tonya said, to record everything you eat in the run of a day.. i'm much like she said, eating things i didn't even realize i eat and makes a big difference in the calorie intake..

Water, is the biggest thing for me as well.. i cut off my sodapop some months ago, as well as any sugary juices and drinks, and i drink lots and lots of water.. That alone makes such a huge difference in my energy level each day - i can't believe how much the sugar weighed me down.. Not to mention it just makes me feel healthier overall..

Something i could suggest is to make a list, of rules you want to follow each day, or a chart to follow each day and mark off as you do things.. i have mine hanging right next to my pc on my wall, so every little thing i accomplish each day, i mark it off.. i have set a weekly goal, and a monthly goal, to reward myself if i am successful in following my rules and doing everything like exercise, drinking water, eating breakfast, etc etc..

Oh and speaking of breakfast, make sure you eat a good breakfast each day, thats something i rarely did but now, i do and it makes a big difference as well.. Lots of fruits and veggies too!!

Good luck to those of you who started your healthy journeys too and keep coming back - cuz if we all motivate and encourage one another, it will be a huge help for us all..

and Tonya, super big congrats on the 8 lbs, thats wonderful!! so proud of you xoxoxo!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: