View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 03:42 PM   #83
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,947 Times in 3,418 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Personally, I don't think he should be given a warning. I'd just call the mom and tell her. If you wanted to see your nephew then I'd just call the mom and ask if you could see him, I'm sure she'd respect ya'll more for coming straight to her with the info and would allow ya'll to see him because she would know ya'll had his best interests at heart. No child should be subjected to their parents/caregivers kink and sexual fetishes, it is abusive at best. A child should not have their sexual identities shaped by their parents, this is something a child should explore and define for themselves just like we all did.
i agree with you if they have not already done so, they need to contact the mother and let her know what's going on.

No child should be exposed to their parents' sexual anything...it's creepy at 12 and still creepy at 51. Obviously this father and the g/f have some maturity issues if they cannot reel it in and keep things private. If g/f must wear her collar and tail in public...we all know there are smaller collars and locks and as for the tail, i am fairly certain there is a discreet way for wearing that in public as well...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote