View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 04:11 PM   #5
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
This has been discussed between Jo and I a few times,but ends quickly because i tend to look at it from the unpopular view.

I have been following this pretty closely since day 1 of court. I agree she is guilty,but i dont think it was premeditated. I also will be surprised if they find her guilty of 1st degree.

I also think her counsel did better when the prosecution was putting on their case than they did when it was their turn. Baez sounded like a rookie lawyer stumbling,sputtering all over himself during closing arguments.

My final vote--she will be a middle aged woman by time she gets out,but i dont see life or the death penalty.

p.s i see the appeals process being exhausted as well.
Hey Scoote

I too fall in the same place you're in. I believe you're right. We have not seen the last of this case, I don't believe it was premeditated. There goes more taxpayers money .