cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default Great posts...

I am reading all the posts with great interest. People have become very passionate about this. When the death of an innocent little child is involved, we tend to want to draw blood - at least I feel that way, so the 'frenzy' is well understood by me. I have always been passionate about injustice, and seeking revenge - an eye for an eye, has always been my motto. But as I get older - and hopefully wiser - I realize that an eye for an eye makes the world blind, and, as someone posted above, the child is dead. Further executions will not bring her back, but it rips me that Casey may walk - at the very least, she should spend the rest of her life in jail. What more punishment for someone who puts so much store by her freedom to party!!

When I first started to watch this case, I felt - without a shadow of a doubt - that she was guilty as sin. I looked at that expressionless face, and saw a parade of a multitude of criminals that have come & gone that have done horrific things without a grain of remorse. However, as time has gone by, and so many things have surfaced, ie, alleged sexual molestation of Casey by her father - I can now understand that stone face. Somehow, she had desensitized herself from all emotion. But how a woman can be so unemotional about her little girl, is way beyond my comprehension on all levels.

My personal opinion of her guilt? At this juncture, I think she is responsible for her daughter's death. But now I'm doubting that it was intentional, altho those searches online for making chlorophorm, is enough to create doubt...

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post: