tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Kinda wish I hadn't read this thread....

Okay, I have an opinion. I think it will be unpopular. Nonetheless, I can tell you right now that there's nothing that could sway me.

There is something wrong with this father that he thinks it is okay to include his child publicly in something overtly sexual to those in the know about such things, and something overtly whacked to those others.

I'm a closet nudist. But do I walk around in front of Asa and his little friends with next to nothing on. No.

Here's why: I respect my child. That guy doesn't respect his child, or he has something else wrong with him along the lines of not knowing what is and isn't respecting a child.

p.s. When someone says "at least it's not drunk driving," or whatever, is that an argument that anything short of drunk driving is fine? Because it's like arguing, well, maybe one partner beat the other up but they didn't kill 'em. I don't think we have to be satisfied with stemming only the worst.