cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Woody, I agree with what you've said here. You're prob right about having used choriform for a while, and this one time it backfired.

The analogy Scoote made above - about breaking a precious object, and being scrared to death over it, is a good one. What, (as children) would most of us do in that situation? I know I would try to hide the fragments of the broken object, then act as if nothing had happened - and that's exactly what I think Casey did - she broke it (the child), then tried to hide her crime. In doing so, however, I think she had to have had help - I can't see her taking the body into the woods, digging a hole, and burying it all by herself - someone else had to be involved...the boyfriend, a family member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
I think Casey is guilty of being negligent of Caylee and the other 5 counts against her dealing with lying to the police, FBI, and so on. As for murder, I am on the fence. I think Casey was using the Cloriform long before Caylee died. I think she od-ed Caylee on the Cloriform in order to go out with her b/f. Something happened this time, and she killed her child. She should have just gone right to the police, hospital, aunt, uncle, brother - Lee, just someone.

Casey threw her family under the tires of the industrial trucks. Her parents had no involvement with this.

I also think Casey needs some sort of mental health help. It will be interesting to listen to the 3 therapists tell the court how they found her sane.

I think the jury picked a foreperson, and made decisions on the first counts already. I am sure they are tired of the case already. I just cannot imagine being sequestered this long.

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post: