Old 07-05-2011, 10:36 AM   #47
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default in no particular order

The only thing i recall about the body getting to the woods is the fact that Casey borrowed the neighbor's shovel...did i miss testimony regarding the fact she took her to the wooded area? and the burying of the body--was it buried or did it end up covered and buried in mud bc of the fact the area was flooded for a period of time due to the heavy rains? Yes i know the implication is there,but was there anything to the actual act?

As a mother *I* cant imagine hurting a child in any way...but i consider myself somewhat empathetic,sympathetic,and normal whereas Casey is lacking in these and many other emotions/feelings that "normal" people have. Again i dont condone her actions,but we all seem to be looking at it as what *we* would do or not do, when in the broader spectrum this world is full of people that do/handle things differently,for a variety of reasons beyond our understanding--am i making sense?

I dont know about others,but i know for myself--and based on things i went thru as a child i have the ability to hide things well, to hide my emotions, to *forget* things that cause me pain,hurt,sorrow,disgust etc--not to an extreme extent,but i can to some extent all the same. My point is this--people are talking about Caseys actions during the 31 days--although the death of a child is extreme is it not possible that Casey was able to block that fact out...i mean she did spend at least 75% of the time drinking,partying--and we all know alcohol dulls the senses and allows us (or some of us) the ability to *forget*
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post: