tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jar View Post
Yes I did refer to Tapu as tofu because she called me a troll. It was an immature response to an immature statement. I didn't see any response from you about the troll comment though.

And no, I was not "butt hurt" over the fact that she didn't know me. I just pointed out that there are a lot of people here that have known me and they know I'm not a "troll".

I admitted that my comment was disrespectful and that I don't know a lot about what atheists believe. I was also sincere in my comments about wanting to understand it.

Anything else cuz I'm the last one that will play nice without meaning it

We may be defining troll differently. To me, a troll is someone who comes onto a thread and makes a statement that they couldn't fail to know will rile the participants and then they respond to the feedback that could only be expected with continued incendiary statements about their opinions with absolutely nothing objective to back it up.

Nowhere in my troll definition does it say that a troll is someone who hasn't been on the board for very long. If that were the definition, any newbie who said something others didn't like could be called a troll.

And, Jar, in the world of not playing nice, you're out of your league.