View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 05:41 PM   #15
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Sue,

Congrats on your anniversary - It is a milestone indeed!! I am sure you will make it well beyond the five year marker they predicted. Your determination and strong will play a large role in that. We all need reminders occasionally to keep things real in our own lives. I, as a 30 year smoker, have tried to give up the habit numerous times only to have returned time and again. I remember back to the beginning thinking that addiction could not happen to me...well, I still have the ability to quit and know that someday I will. Right now there are other pressing medical issues at the forefront. Congrats once again on your success. I look forward to reading many more of your posts in the future - both near and distant.

Paul
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post: