View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 11:18 AM   #9
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I love my hairstylist. I have gone through a few of them too. It is hard to find a good one. I have nnnnnoooooo problem paying her $45 for a cut, not at all. I don't tip because she works out of her house, so every dollar goes to her. I would pay her more if she requested it. I have had too many bad cuts to give a rip about what it costs me. I love my hair. I love to style it. I love to have fun with it (thank the goddess for good chemicals). A good cut also assures me I can just let it dry naturally, or put on a cap and go about my business and still feel good about my hair. I have gone through long styles, short styles, no coloring, to multi colored hair. Most of the time I just go in and say... do your magic. And she does. If I don't like it, she will readjust it for free, although I leave a tip for that one. Right now I have asymetrical hair, which has been fun fun fun. With a dye job that helps me look like Cruella Deville. (Now if I could only have her height...a girl can dream).

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote