Old 07-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #9
RavynTuqiri

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything but it...
Relationship Status:
Hide n go Seek

RavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST Reputation

That's a tough call...I too would have to go with the "gut" feeling....and what have you observed? Are the children always hungry or appear always dirty?

My kid as a baby had colic...crying for hours on end at night was my life for about 6 weeks until she "grew" out of it.

Asking you to take his kids to the pool doesn't signify abuse to me, as you state, you feel you have a decent relationship with the guy....more like a guy who isn't making decisions with his kids as the priority.

Hard to say anything about the number of people in the house...could be cultural, could be just a sign of these hard economic times, or just plain poor decision making.

I would also be curious if your daughter had said anything about the "condition" of her friend...bruises, reports of "falling down" alot or "running" into things.

Bottom line is...trust your intuition and as said before...better to err on the side of caution than not to report anything out of fear of retaliation. And bringing it up to the apartment manager...would be worse and confronting the potential abuser? Not a good idea..they always deny it.
RavynTuqiri is offline   Reply With Quote