atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

I am sure I will think of more things, but here is a few:

I love it when a femme cooks for me. Invite me over for a meal, that means so much. Of course, it makes me want to have sex with her even more, lol, but I am more than capable of taking no for an answer and not pressuring. I also like it if she makes it obvious if she really likes me. I am not the best at picking up signals, unfortunately. If she is really interested, she will have to bang me upside the head with a 2x4 to get that across. If I offer her a back rub, or touch her shoulder or her back, it means I want to kiss her. If she doesn't respond, then I will assume she isn't receptive. Sometimes I just can't tell, so then I ask if it is okay.

Please, femmes, don't get mad if I bring you It doesn't mean I expect anything in return, I am just trying to do something nice for you with no strings attached. That goes for anything else I might do; just because I do it that doesn't mean I expect something in return, like a gift, or sex.

I love making out, and I am fine with stopping short of going further. Making out is something I really look forward to on a date, but if that is uncomfortable for someone, I really appreciate if she says so upfront. I love it when a girl shows me she really cares and is interested. I show it by giving greeting cards between dates, or just calling to say 'I am thinking about you'. If she does small gestures such as this, it really means a lot to me. My ex-wife was a really good singer, and when we were first dating she would sing something just for me. I loved that. I love holding hands too. Cuddling is a must! I am, after all, a snuggle bunny

That's all I have, I am sure I will be back with more.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post: