morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorninthesofa View Post
Hiya Folks and All from NW Indiana;The Flying J Travel Plaza is here and this is definitely a Rainbow town.The restaurant has decent food also. I-94 & exit 15b. 1401 Ripley Street Lake,Station,In. Gas here is $3.67 for reg today.Over and out.
hmm been there a time or 2. do you work there pop??
and gas?? i cant put gas in my truck..

hey ya spiksters...... i come to atlanta from time to time .. sounds like a plan lining yourself up soon for being home more..... i would LOVE that.
its been hard for me to find local work... driving.. i do not pull a trailer. i have not pulled one in 6 yrs....
i wouldnt mind fetchin them pup trailers around town and such .. i know i can handle that, been checking into local courier stuff.
i also paint and draw in my truck.. lol .. while waiting for a load, and during my break time.
check out my art page........

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-D...818429?sk=wall

anyways.... im hangin in Lafyette In at the moment .. have a load to pick up tomorrow and head to toronto On area.. by monday.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post: