Old 07-23-2011, 06:45 AM   #45
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
Hey there Dapper, I'm here. I really need to catch up with this weeks stages. Our gig is tomorrow so come Monday I'll be doing a big catch up.

Looks like the Schlecks have it sewn up though, unless Cadel puts in a supreme effort today and tomorrow and makes up the 57" he's behind but it's a bit of a tall order considering how in form both the Schlecks are.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Cav le Whingièr (he's young and should learn to keep his gob shut!) keeping hold of the green jersey comp. Thankfully Rojas was in the same group as Cav that came in over time yesterday.

Hey, Incubus!

I was seriously just teasing you. You have just been the only one who has really had an interest in engaging about the details of the race, so that is why I was busting on you!

Watching right now. Catador made me a bit nervous yesterday even though I knew it would be very, very hard for him to make up the time.

From moment one I have been rooting for Andy, but Cadel has always been there in the back of my mind. He is a good rider, has never had a great team to support him (until this year..they are much better), and has such a history of choking that he kind of feels like an underdog to me. Being a great time trialest and being only 57 seconds behind Andy, there is a small chance he could make up the time. Andy though, has done better with his time trials the last couple of years, though.

I Big BIG good luck with your gig tomorrow!

Ok, commercial break over!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote