Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalStud View Post
After four years my partner said she wouldn't mind having a sister wife thing. In otherwords she would be fine if I took another wife because she would have a sister. I understand the benefit for her having a sister and I can't figure out how she is okay with me making love to someone else. I'm concerned we are now not on the same page!

have you heard of the term compersion? If not google it.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Compersion is a state of empathetic happiness and joy experienced when an individual's current or former romantic partner experiences happiness and joy through an outside source, including, but not limited to, another romantic interest. This can be experienced as any form of erotic or emotional empathy, depending on the person experiencing the emotion.
The concept is now widespread within the polyamorous community, and was originally coined by the now defunct Kerista Commune in San Francisco.[1][2][3] The related adjective is compersive.
It is common for people within the polyamorous community to state that jealousy comes with the territory of open romantic relationships.[4] Compersion has often been referred to as "the opposite of jealousy"[2][5] and some advocates state that through time and experience, it becomes an efficient method for combating jealousy.

I'm not really a jealous person. I am naturally dominant and controlling but rarely do i get jealous over another. This doesnt mean I'll put up with deception. Oh no!

If I were in a poly family I would be like a Mom- head of household just because it's my nature. Not really a bdsm type of thing but my family members might need to enjoy being submissive and being in that type of dynamic.

Would you get jealous if she had sex with sister wife?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: