Old 01-26-2010, 06:52 PM   #32
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

HOW DARE THEY!!!!!

I truly believe their minds would change should something (unfortunately) happen to one of their children. Say for example, one of their children was a victim of a violent rape. Would they condone that pregnancy? What if it was incest? What if it the pregnancy threatened the life of the birth mother?

How DARE anyone believe they have the right to tell me (or anyone else) what to do with my own body? They have NO RIGHT dammit.

Shame shame shame on anyone that financially benefits from this. And the Super Bowl no less. It takes alot to get me to the point where I verbally express my anger, however, when I do, I have the ability to chew you up and spit you out into the gutter you crawled out from. I know NO fear. This topic is so irritating to me that I don't believe I could physically be in the company of anyone that feels so strongly they have the right to tell a complete stranger what to do with their own bodies.
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IttyBittyFem For This Useful Post: