View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 09:31 AM   #40
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I've come across more than I care to admit in my lifetime - but more recently, a friend of ours dated this guy who stated he worked for Homeland Security. As a former employee of a federally mandated program that dealt directly with various military branches but more specifically, the US Coast Guard and Homeland Security - I found it interesting that he couldn't answer basic questions.

Mare and I repeatedly told our friend that something was wrong with this guy. Even in the very beginning, I asked for his birth data and pulled up a quick astrology chart. One of the things I predicted was that he was living a double life - and sure enough - it was all that and more.

To make a long story short - turned out he was not an employee of Homeland Security. The DHS badge he was carrying was a fake that was purchased on the internet. All the DHS clothes he wore were also purchased online. He was in the military, but nothing to the extent of what he claimed. He made up elaborate stories of how he flew with a president and engaged in various crime investigations. He even tried to tell her that he was involved in a shooting where a young boy was shot - and that he was the one who shot him. All of his stories never made sense to me and put him in a timeline that didn't fit. Besides the fact that the military would not have been involved in the specific shooting he claimed to have been involved in. All he was was security at a shipyard.

He was also married and had a baby recently with another woman, even though he stated to our friend that he was unmarried. When his wife came by his house one day while our friend was there - he tried to tell our friend that she was an ex girlfriend who tried to claim that the baby she was carrying was his and it wasn't. It was. In fact, during the baby's christening - he left early to take our friend out to a concert. He was also only there a few hours when the baby was born - I think to take her out to dinner. He also told her that he "dated" some girl down south who had a baby, and even though the child wasn't his - he was supporting it because he felt bad that this woman was raising a child on her own. Turned out to be an ex wife and the baby was his.

He never let her come to his house - and he was always "working late". Everything he told her became more grandiose and unbelievable and we insisted that maybe she should show up at his door and demand to be let in. She never did that, but if she had, she would have discovered that he was married - as there was evidence of this all over the house. The wife, while pregnant, was temporarily staying with her parents that lived close by.

What ultimately led him to get busted was a text message that she received from his wife. Friends that were with her at the time of the text insisted that she meet with her and find out what was going on. That's when it all unraveled. Our friend even went to court proceedings on behalf of the wife. They have since divorced and last I heard, he was still playing a game of push/pull with the ex wife and child.

Another thing that was unsettling, was that this guy had several unregistered guns in his house and in his truck. They have since been confiscated. There is A LOT more to this story - but we are just happy this psycho is out of her life and she has since moved on - and we won't allow her to bring anyone here until we feel comfortable enough with whoever it is she dates.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post: