Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,997 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
That's awesome!

I have a Wii Fit... still in the box. Ugh, we just had to have the thing a couple of years ago, and have still never opened it! We do play the bowling & baseball
I keep hearing about the fun of Wii but my apartment is on the third floor. I don't think those below me would appreciate me wii-ing about (knew made up word - lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Congratulations on the weight loss! You are doing amazing... keep up the great work!

I LOVE to see that we are still able to enjoy our favorite foods (like pizza). Smarter choices for breakfast & lunch enable us to splurge from time to time so we don't feel deprived... 'cause that's when the binges start (at least for me).
This is my problem, feeling deprived. It's why I have a hard time sticking with the plan to healthier living. I'm constantly saying no. Can't say what I want to say. Can't do what I want to do. Can't eat what I want to eat. I keep myself on short leash as it were. And then periodically, well I lose my mind and eat whatever pops into my brain. The good thing is that I don't eat as much as I used to.

I am really trying to find a way to live a balanced life rather than in a straight jacket.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post: