View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 12:43 PM   #1039
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you A/G!! I hope I made it clear in that earlier post that I removed that whole pile in one swipe and tossed it in another paper plate! Way out of character to me to eat up anyway....And thanks for pointing out the genital hair OMFG great...just great...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
"I had a large garden salad for lunch and put ONE tiny scoop of bowtie pasta salad on the side and one scoop of tuna....I was REALLY looking forward to eating this after getting myself pumped up. I was over the Thai food craving

I get back to my desk and my friend/co-worker comes over just to see me staring off into space asking what's wrong. I was disappointed, really disappointed over a damn salad. Since when??? Well, since I found a damn hair on my bowtie pasta!!! "
Oh man, Scorp! Hairs in food or anywhere but on a head (or genitalia, lol), gross me out! It is one of my little, well maybe phobia is a strong word, but truly freaks me if I see it in food.

I totally understand that you needed to eat anyway.

Great job for sticking to your eating plan hair and all!
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote