Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Something else I heard mentioned last night is to try and park your car in a parking garage, on at least the 2nd or 3rd level as to avoid having your car get flooded.

Rachel Maddow made a statement last night about how Californians laughed at the reaction to the east coasters after the earthquake, and now the Floridians are making fun of them for their response to Irene coming their way...she said, "65 million people in the path of a devastating storm is nothing to make fun of or laugh at." So true.

Please stay safe and stock up on what you need!

Apparently they have short memories. Our utility people drove down and spent weeks, living in tents-away from their familys etc. helping to restore. That's the thanks we get (?)
I realize not all are that way. On the otherside....

One year after Katrina, (our utility people went to Mississippi to help out there) A Billboard at a very busy intersection read The Folks from Mississippi Say Thank-You
for your Help After Katrina. Damn near made me cry.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: