Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,164 Times in 2,006 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

I was once in a Bi-National relationship. It was for me, heart wrenching. It changed my perspective of what being an American citizen and Queer really means.

Last week at the BV conference there was a workshop addressing this very subject. The panel consisted of four women identified lesbians. Each couple on the panel consisted of one American and one from a European country, Netherlands and England.

All of the women were over 50. One couple lived in the Netherlands and the other couple here in the SF Bay Area. The couple that lives here in the States recently wrote and published their story in a book.

Fighting for My Wife, Fighting for My Life - Judy Rickard

There were people in the audience still in Bi-National relationships and people who were now no longer in the relationship that was an immigration hell.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: