How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Adderal addiction

I was diagnosed with ADHD 2 years ago and was prescribed adderal, but the dose was too much and I know from my really early years, the effects of speed. Clenching my teeth, heart racing, so went back to my doctor and asked if I could go on a lower dose, she prescribed a little lower and things seemed great. My life was back on track, I was taking college courses, getting A's, had the perfect job and was able to concentrate on tasks, getting raises and promotions, perfect right? The Adderal finally kicked my butt, I was a friggin speed freak. I do have ADHD and Adderal works, but do I want to live the rest of my life addicted to a drug or is there a way to learn how to concentrate and function without the medication? I don't have to be perfect, but I want to be normal, I don't want my mind wandering, I want to stay on track, I want to have normal conversations with people without acting like I am disinterested in the conversation, and most of all I don't want to cut off people in the middle of a conversation with what is in my own head and not part of the conversation. It is hard to make friends and be around people and have heathy relationships with women, when you appear to be spaced out, dis-interested and most of all rude.......
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Morgan For This Useful Post: