View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 04:59 PM   #16
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

What should I start with? First I have been a victim of a violent crime and have family that were victims to violent crime. When I was 17 years old my twin sister was murdered due to some stupid bitch bein drugged and having an a self-esteem problem. As a result my entire adult life has been spent in some type of law enforcement. I have seen many things, know many victims, know many ppl convicted of murder. Do I think that there are different types of murder? Yes, absolutely. My sister was gunned down by someone that didnt like the way her boyfriend looked at my sister! My sister didnt ask to be looked at nor did she pay him any mind, she was walking down the street talking to me at the time and never glanced in his direction. Would I love to see her killer fried, injected, hung? Any of those would do! However, because her killer suffered abuse from her boyfriend that she didnt want anyone looking at she took a plea and was sentenced to 20 years!!! Is that enough? Not by far!!! She was 25 years old when she shot my sister and that was 14 years ago. She only has 6 more to go and she will be 45 when she is released and still have plenty of her life to live. My sister missed out on lots of things that seem to simple to most of us that were able to have them....she didnt get to go to her senior prom, she didnt get to graduate, she didnt get to turn 18, she never celebrated her 21st bday, never fell in love. She had many decisions left to make and in an instant over petty bullshit someone else made every single decision for her!! Has her killer ever made any attempt to even show that she feels bad in any way? NO....ppl who can mindlessly murder someone can not feel bad, they can live out the rest of their days in prison, in a crazy hospital, whatever......and NEVER give what they have done another thought! .........also recently in LA a FATHER cut his sons head off and he was a disabled child! His life was ended by someone that was supposed to love and protect him! Should he get the needle...absolutely and I would like to think that I could give it to him and go to bed with a smile on my face! Justice is just that and if justice were given and I mean really given for those that are innocent victims the world would be a better place! When a judge give a death sentence what does that actually mean??? It means that the person sentenced gets to go to prison and exhaust every single appeal and every little detail that they can hang on to keep their ass breathing! All the while, the murder victim is DEAD...gone without any appeal they cant ask to come back! Children that are horribly abused and violated have to deal with the physical and emotional pain and scars left from those who attacked and violated them. Most of them so tormented that they end up taking their own lives while the predator pleas for his/hers and gets out of prison to do the same thing to another!! I am for the death penalty and Im proud of that! AT times I wish that I wasnt but nothing in me can be that forgiving. Now just so it doesnt look like Im just a pissed off sister that wants the blood of the woman that took my sister away. I will share something else. My best friend is on death row for the murder of his father. Yes he is still my very dearest friend!! Do I think he should die for that? Yes and No. Yes, because he took another life and never blinked an eye and he doesnt feel bad for it either. No, because he pushed that point! HE was abused and molested for the majority of his life! HE was taken out of his fathers home multiple times and sent back! His father was sentenced to 3 years in prison for child abuse when he was 12yrs old. His father was released from prison when he was almost 14, didnt even serve the full sentence. After being out 6 months and taking a few classes.....he was shoved right back in to his fathers home for the abuse and molestation to pick right back up. His father was investigated 5 times within the first year and he was removed from the home 2 of those times. Long story short that kept going on over and over until he was 16 and his father bought him a gun for his upcoming 17th birthday that was 2 days away! He waited till the sorry bastard went to sleep and put a bullet in his head. He is now on death row....because he took a life....he took a life because JUSTICE failed the VICTIM......He has to pay for what he done and that doesnt turn me against the death penalty....but that makes him a VICTIM X 2!