Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,163 Times in 2,006 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Everyone votes the way they do for their own reasons. I didn't vote for Bristol, no matter how well she did because I do not like her mother.

Some people might not vote for him because they don't like Cher and it will have nothing to do with the trans thing.

Hopefully the story they back him up with will be put together well and people will see him as just another dancer on the show. I bet some people don't even have a clue who he is! The ones that do, will see him as in inspiration...and if he makes a difference in one person's life after being on the show, then it was awesome that he was on there!

I don't think he will last long because those dances get pretty complicated and I think he is out of shape for that type of dancing....I am hoping I am wrong though.

I will be pulling for him; I think it is pretty damn cool that they asked him to be on the show!
Thanks G. I too am wondering about his physical ability. I am a big guy too. I go up and down and I know how much carrying the extra weight and aging can take out of a person.

I like some others think that having a transman come into their homes via TV on a weekly schedule may help change the opinions of some. I was not 100% thrilled with everything Chaz said or did in his documentary. People are humans, even celebrities. I like to think all humans can change, be teachable.

For my own personal stuff, I am looking forward to seeing what Chaz wears. I really like some of the suits I have seen him wearing. I think Chaz is a handsome guy. I would like to think I am handsome too, with the help of some fashion tips.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: