Old 09-03-2011, 12:17 PM   #212
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Well WT took off yesterday and I worked she dropped me off at work. After my last patient left at 530 she was on her way to get me.Picked me up from work and had BBQ then the long drive to Riesel by Waco . We got up here in the country on 50 acres and large 3 bedroom house of our friends(WT's ex fiance and his wife) about 1130pm. We watched TV (i fell asleep in the recliner) till about 2am and we hit the sack. Woke up at 910and watched grilling on tv and then came out and fixed breakfast for all of us. now WT is napping ,im here terry is on her computer and Korwin is watching Ghost Writer. Later WT and Terry will go in to Waco and hit Starbucks and Korwin and I will nap LOL. We might go swimming in the pool when the sun goes down as they also have a nice pool and hot tub.
Our other house in the country, love it
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote