View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #14
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I will walk down to the end of my block at a brisk pace and do my stretching there; no rhyme or reason, I just feel like if I get the blood circulating then stretch it will be better for me.

I have a horrible time stretching my hamstrings; they tend to feel tight in the midst of my run...so I stretch them really good before and after.

I also find that if I am scrunching my face up and concentrating on running; it is not enjoyable, so I always try to think of other things instead of my running...though one time I was watching my feet and a low tree branch snagged the hat and headphones right off my head! Scared the shit outta me!

Needless to say, I always watch for low branches now!