StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,877 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread! I started running back in Dec of last year .
It certainly has been a learning process.... My best week I had was a 30 mile week I'm averaging about 22 miles a week right now. Although I have slowed down some, on my running time. Due to injuries, feet , chin splints, mostly.
Some advice I have is get some great running shoes , I have been trying to find a great shoe , just got the Adidas climbacool running shoe. What a difference!!!!!!! They are lighter , more flexible and don't have that huge heel, that you find on most shoes. I don't think high heels work for running. I have been using Asics, they are a terrible running shoe, at least for me. I want to gradually break into the five finger shoe for running.

Remember to eat your bananas before a run! and Stretch stretch stretch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My New shoes!