Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Dear Ol Butch Bones
Preferred Pronoun?:
Old Thing
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah ..for some of these prices I'd want to see the boobs flappin in the wind and hangin over my shoulders lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannadyke View Post
There is a new hair salon in our area called "Knock Out" Cuts... and it is a salon geared just for me. The stylists wear cute little referee outfits fashioned in the same similar way the Hooters Girls wear their uniforms. All the stylists are women. The tvs in the place all have sports games on them. But the men who get their haircut there pay an astronomical price. At first, I wanted to get my hair cut there, only because I only ever get a man's cut anyway, but then I realized the cost wasn't worth my time and effort. Where I go, women do get charged more, and long hair cuts are even more. Me, I go in and say. I want a man's cut and want to be charged a man's price. Just pretend I don't have boobs, and you will get a great tip. I ALWAYS get charged the man's price, and my stylist gets the difference in the cut cost in tip.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote