Old 09-11-2011, 11:58 AM   #75
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

It took me almost 8 years in Washington to find a barber that I liked and that cut my hair the way I wanted it cut. It was a small shop that had different prices for men and women. She charged me $7.50, which was $2 less than the usual price for a mans cut because my hair is so short.

I imagined it was going to take me awhile to find a place I liked here in SF. A bit of googling led to some sticker shock and I really doubted that I would find a decent barber for less than $25 + tip and then it would just be a crap shoot as to whether I'd even like it.

Nina spend some time on Yelp and found a barber shop with a 5 star rating and sterling reviews from folks with flattops, fades and other assorted short cuts for $12.50. I went in a few days ago and they did a great job. I think it's a better cut than my person in Washington and it cost me $5 more.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post: