Old 09-12-2011, 08:53 AM   #6
Chromeplatedbutch

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE
Relationship Status:
common law marriage? Lol

Chromeplatedbutch Has the BEST ReputationChromeplatedbutch Has the BEST ReputationChromeplatedbutch Has the BEST ReputationChromeplatedbutch Has the BEST ReputationChromeplatedbutch Has the BEST ReputationChromeplatedbutch Has the BEST ReputationChromeplatedbutch Has the BEST ReputationChromeplatedbutch Has the BEST ReputationChromeplatedbutch Has the BEST ReputationChromeplatedbutch Has the BEST ReputationChromeplatedbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder_0187 View Post
I don't have all the answers as I'm not sure of all your financial obligations. Can you take some time away now and then as you are now? Can you hire someone else to pull some of the weight so you can spend more time at home and still keep your profession and business? I think you need to look at your financial obligations and see what you can afford to do. Possibly you need to set some goals to get away from it and make plans, this may include letting some things go that wouldn't be as important as being in a relationship. You mentioned you can sell your business; Have you considered the price on it and would it allow you to still live comfortably. Just some thoughts and thinking you need to think about short and long term goals when it comes to financing, money and the relationship. Thanks for posting here. I hope people offer you some insight into your situation. Good luck.
Luckily, we dont have an extra bills that most people have. Car and truck is paid off...just the usual like a lot of people do..no credit cards..just a few payments relating to the business. I've more into it than I would get back, so I'm not sure about that right now either. We've also talked about after she recovers form her surgery the option of her working as well, and I could change it to where I could be home more without selling it, because I wouldnt have to rely strictly on my income alone.
Chromeplatedbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeplatedbutch For This Useful Post: