Old 09-12-2011, 02:04 PM   #384
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
So Rachel won the first HOH comp...Porsche won the second. I dont think the 3rd comp has taken place yet. If Porsche wins it, I hope she takes Adam. I dont want to have to watch Rachel winning...she's not a good loser...and I dont think she'll be a good winner either
It is confusing this year. I was hoping they would play part 3 today but I think it is all going to be live on Weds. On the one hand it is nice to see Adam whining around but on the other hand, well, its two more days of Adam whining around.

I don't think he is going to make it to final 2. Porsche and Rachel had a "moment" after round 2. Adam went to the diary room and they got up and starting hugging and dancing. They have a final 2 alliance. They have also been telling each other everything Adam says to them. They are stringing him along and won't tell him about their deal. They are being kind of mean to Adam. Porsche told him that if she was in Adam's place she would be grovelling. He didn't get the hint and just told her that he doesn't grovel. They have both been taking digs at him. Rachel told him that BB loves him and he gets everything he wants (eg Tori and a bday party).

I think they are making the best decision to take each other. They believe they have three votes each and Adam will break the tie. Porsche doesn't think she can beat Adam and told him she will only have Dani and Kalia if she takes him to final 2. Rachel told Adam this morning that if she doesn't take Porsche she will lose Porsche's vote (which makes sense because it would be a back stab and a fiip on their final 2 deal).

I think Rachel can beat Porsche because Rachel will get Dani's vote. Neither R nor P know this. I think Dani will vote on comps won and nothing else. She defines a winner and a good player in terms of comps won.

Melissa
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post: