View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 08:48 AM   #18
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
At least you were able to help those you could. Blaze take your time to process what you experienced, it is overwhelming. I wish for you sleep and no dreams.
Thank you my friend. I will take that wish deep to heart! Dreams I hope not to have, but nightmares are evident. And can't really sleep when you know that there is so much more to be done there, it will take months and years to reestablish a stable ground and hope there. Next tour, we think that we can get better planning and get to the area's that are in dire need of help, so that is the plus side.
The news may have slowed down, but the need will always be very prevalent. Lot's of miracles were seen, as long as they can keep the Doctors that can reset and fix and take the amputation doctors farrrrrrrrrrr away from there!
And mark my words, there are way to many Docs that want to amputate instead of trying to reset and heal because there is truly not enough medical supplies to work properly with.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote