EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,903 Times in 1,030 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not pansexual, but I have a question. What is the real difference between pansexual, pomosexual and polysexual? Every definition I've heard of these appears to come down to the same/similar thing (possibility of attraction to any gender/sex identity, no matter the "label"). Also, why do those who identify as such prefer these to queer? Queer suggests the same thing (attraction to, or affiliation with non-heteronormative identities/relationships/dynamics) and predates the use of these terms (so obviously people saw a need to come up with other terms).

I guess I'm just wondering how those who identify their sexuality as such perceive their sexuality, or how pansexuality differs from pomosexuality/polysexuality or queer identity.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: