Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Recipes ~smirk~
Jack and coke
Jack coffee or Jack w/coffee
JD on watermelon
JD cake or JD frosting
JD floaters
JD spaghetti sauce
JD meatballs
JD meat loaf
JD solo shots
JD grilled chicken
JD shrimp batter beer batter
JD broiled shrimp
JD coconut braised shrimp
JD sweet & sour shrimp dip
OMG im start' in to sound like Baba from Forest Gump
Ok Blaze I'm about to burst the JD bubble...

I am a bourbon drinker. Have you ever tried Basil Hayden? its actually not a sour mash which I'm told would not really be considered bourbon. Next in line under that would be Markers Mark. If I am feeling brave Bookers but to be honest I rarely feel that brave, its 100 proof. But if I want to save money and want a nice sipping bourbon I'll have Old Forester. Jack and be on sale and you won't get my indian ass near it.

But seriously, see if you can find Basil Hayden. Pour a little in a wide glass, sit back, close your eyes, take whiff, then a sip and let it warm you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: