Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

*Do you (or would you) go out with someone you met online, such as from a dating site, chat room, BFP, etc.? (this can be local or long distance or both)
I met several people on line in the past...until...2 different people pretended to be someone else to talk to me. They made up entire personas to mess with my head...so unless someone has good references from people I know in person, can't do it.

*Do you go out on blind dates? (set up by friends, co-workers)
I would, but have only ever done it a couple of times. It was fun.

*Would you go out with someone who has dated someone you know?
Sure, in a town like Nashville it is hard to avoid.

*Which do you think is better: meeting and dating people from an online source, or meeting and dating people you meet in real life? Real life has worked better for me in the past....or maybe not? Since I am single now. Who knows?