Old 09-15-2011, 05:19 PM   #391
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
And the winner is ........... RACHEL ! I am happy for her and Brendon! Didn't Dani and Kahlia act like bitter little brats. Porsche trying to say she played a good game? ummm when? This was a great season and great ratings. I just read that BB has been renewed for summer 2012. I know most of you can agree that it was an entertaining group. I love the way the houseguests played jokes on each other. All the great fights and breakdowns. Lots of drama. Now, I have to concentrate on Survivor! lol
horray for rachel uggggg.

LOL. You know how i feel about her BUT truly she deserved to win. I've met people like her in my life. Aggrevating to the point you want to poke their eyes out with hair pins. But, they always come out on top somehow.

I am glad it will be back next year and yes i loved it this year.

Thanks ever so much for getting me hooked on this Dante LOL.

I can't watch survivor cause they eat awful things and it makes me gag.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: