Old 09-16-2011, 06:52 PM   #184
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,894 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMa'am View Post
Yes, I'm perfectly aware of who has posted in each thread. I'm also perfectly aware that this has been discussed many times over many years. Which is why I thought to bump this thread by pointing out that it's happening *again*, even though we've been discussing it for years, even though I doubt anyone would want to admit that's what they're doing. The point of *this* thread is to try to break down some of those old patterns and interact with each other in new, more productive ways. That's why I decided to post here.

Please don't assume that just because my post count over to the left is low that I don't have any experience with the community.
I think that Greyson was just trying to be helpful. Truly.

Most people who were on butch-femme or the dance site under a different name, let people know their original name (everyone has to make their own choice about that, however).

Subsequently, new names to us means that the people most likely are new to b-f/queer websites, so we might help with some background information.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?

Last edited by DapperButch; 09-16-2011 at 07:03 PM. Reason: clarification of meaning
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: