Old 09-25-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, hym...I'm not gonna bite your head off about it
Relationship Status:
Busy... Teaching a hott professor

crashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
in an effort to make some feel more comfy posting about what makes them feel un-comfy or just not their cup a tea or to just say "Hey i'm just not into Butch Cock"...don't be afraid this is space created just for you..no one should EVER feel like they are less than because of their likes or dislikes...all that is asked is be respectful..Please..

This must be the thread you said you were gonna start in honor of me... Again, I neva said I am "uncomfy" with cock nor did I say anybody else should be. Please refer to a reply of your post in the Butch Cock thread. I feel perfectly "comfy" with all of my posts in the Butch Cock thread and was not disrespectful to anyone who has different preferences than I do. By the way tho, just for the record, since you are so focused on me being "comfy". PERSONALLY speaking (for my own personal life) I do not view my cock as a device neccessarily, my cock is whateva gets my girl off. Like you, I've had no complaints.