MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

AHA!!

Originally Posted by AtLastHome
I find this refreshing! Sometimes I feel like there is not much room here for folks that are just not cock-centric. We are just not all the same and the last thing I want sex to be is rigidly defined in any form!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashhere4eva View Post
Thank you bud. I appreciate not being bashed just because I'm not madly deeply in love with assistive devices. Yes, I agree that sex should not be rigidly defined in any form. I (personally) also view "cock" as whateva I use to please my girl. Whether I am using a dildo, a plug, beads, whips, chains, softness, gentleness, playtime with other things (that I won't mention), whether it is a femme cock, butch cock, used cock, new cock or my personal preference of my hands, fingers and tongue; it ALL starts in our hearts and what we give emotionally of ourselves. Least that is my opinion.

I don't personally think anyone said they did not like cock, they stated their different preferences on what their attach their phantom cock to, be it equipment, limbs, energy etc etc.
It does seem crash did not understand why she was being singled out from her earlier posts in the Butch Cock Thread when she answered some really tough questions that were being asked.

Anyways, that's my take.

PS

It would be a good idea to have a thread where folks who do not use toys have a place to talk about it, I dunno if maybe the title of the thread could be changed cause I don't think it's about NOT liking butch cock, it could be about other ways of fucking, sex, making love, grunting and groaning or whatever it is you refer to it as when in the throws of passion or lust or what have you Where in the forums should this thread be I don't know cause I don't really believe that lesbians are the only one's who don't use toys and cocks that's kind of assuming a stereotype.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 09-26-2011 at 07:15 AM. Reason: thought came up
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: