Old 09-26-2011, 09:38 AM   #9
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, hym...I'm not gonna bite your head off about it
Relationship Status:
Busy... Teaching a hott professor

crashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
Regardless of the reason/purpose, the topic has been presented and the thread is open for discussion. Let's just focus on *that* and allow people to have the conversation in as constructive manner as possible.

It should go without saying that there are those who are not interested in butch cock or any other kind, and there's certainly nothing wrong with it.

If something presented here in these first few posts feels personal or "not quite right" to *you*, then please handle that with the person in question and do so privately.

And just to be clear, no one in particular is being "moderated" here. This is simply a moderation warning or "presence".....whatever you want to call it.......to curb this before it turns into something it doesn't need to be about.

Thinker (moderator)
Hi Thinker/Moderator,
I was only defending myself from a direct attack by Dreams on how and what I had to say about my own personal experiences, preferences and opinions in the Butch Cock Thread. It started in the BC thread about post #582 and continued back and forth with a few of the ladies. Dreams took my initial/first post (not the entire conversation back and forth) in that thread and directly accused me of not liking cock, not feeling comfy with cock nor did I imply in any way that other people should be uncomfy with their feelings about cock. Dreams stated she would make a thread up and call it "What If You Don't Like Butch Cock" in my honor. I see that as a clear and direct provocation. I copied and pasted from the Butch Cock thread the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams
i'm gonna start a new thread just for you.. i'm gonna call it what if you don't like Butch Cock? only because of your past post you must feel there isnt a place you feel comfy in regards to this subject maybe you feel as though your hands,mouth passion feelings for her are your version of you how you relate to this thread...Butch Cock....many of us are very comfy with it, me being one. me personally i use every inch of my body,mind AND cock to please my partner..i don't get complaints..
BTW before you anyone gets upset please read my entire post...twice if you must..

MY RESPONSE:
Hi Dreams,
I neva said i do not like cock, refuse to use cock nor did I imply that I was "uncomfy" with it. I certainly did not imply that anyone else who uses it should be uncomfy with using it and loving it. If you took my posts that way, please don't because that is not what I implied. Miss Persiphone was asking PERSONAL OPINIONS to which I replied. I specified MY OPINION and I included the use of the cock. Seeing that you are so interested in my posts, please note that I said I have used a cock the Femme already had howeva do not prefer it. There was no implication that anybody should feel "uncomfy" with cock. I was answering her questions and how it related to MY OWN PERSONAL LIFE and MY EXPERIENCES. I am new and perhaps I misunderstood the thread and how all this works, if so I apologize. It's my understanding that I am allowed to reply to threads and if I need some correction or guidance on replying to threads, there are nice people to guide me. I am still learning the bfp thread etiquette. I do not see that Miss Persiphone had a problem with my responses (as they were directed to her and her question) With all that being said, if it pleases you to create a thread in honor of me and my passion, fingers, fist and tongue by all means creat it. It's a free planet

So, I apologize if I was out of line, I don't mean any disrespect (as I stated, I am still learning the bfp thread etiquette). It was obvious to me that I was being provoked. I defended myself and was not planning on carrying on with the charade. I merely wanted to speak in my defense. It is clearly a spoof thread and in my opinion should be deleted. At any rate, I am not here to make enemies, I did not come here to be flexed on by another butch/boi about my feelings regarding my cock, what my cock means to me, my experiences with cock etc and certainly not to be accused of not liking cock or that others should feel less than because of their own feelings. I came here to relax, enjoy people sharing, meet friends from other places etc etc. I did not come here to return to junior high school. This thread is dead to me because it was obviously a spoof on my posts in the BC thread. I'm not here to banter back n forth with other butches/bois or anybody for that matter. Spoof threads/attacks should be deleted in my opinion but that's just my opinion. Perhaps Dreams will delete it in a truce?

Respectfully Submitted,