Old 09-26-2011, 10:09 AM   #14
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

So yeah back to topic.

I happen to love BC. However, when i first came out to myself as a lesbian, oh so many moons ago, I didn't like it at all. Or should i say i didn't like the "idea" of it. Maybe i was going through the acceptance phase and i just didn't understand it. It felt male to me. I was shocked the first time i even knew it existed. Call me green, i sure was. I didn't make the connection it was part of my partners body. Now it is a no brainer for me and "it" just totally is part of my partner's body, no doubt about it.

It took a few years to wrap my head around it. I can certainly understand why some people may not like it at all. To each his/hys/her own for sure.

Curious if any one else went through anything similar?

Now i love it and can't imagine life or a relationship without it. But it was a journey.
Maya Angelou
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: