Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,790 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

My very measured response has zero to do with the sex or gender of anyone involved. I personally can not help but identify with the two husbands involved (unknowingly so).

I have never been unfaithful in any relationship I have had. My ex, was.

If I had gone into that relationship and we had both agreed to have some sort of "open" relationship, then to me, that would not be cheating. Our relationship was, however, pledged to be monogamous.

Different picture. Different expectations. Different outcome once I discovered the betrayal.

That there are children involved in both families makes it even more difficult to stand by and say nothing.

When we put our lives out there for this community to read, we/I run the risk of negative feedback. We have human reactions and feelings.

I try very hard to not be reactive in my posts. I am aware I am failing to be
objective in this instance. It is the best I can do given the digression from the original topic.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: