Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
Wait, I'm confused. Do either of the two people involved in this shitstorm identify as lesbians? What assumptions are being made that would land it here in the lesbian zone?

Since all the daytime soap operas are being cancelled I can appreciate these threads for their "stories" --- but this particular thread is nuts!
Yeah, so I guess that ONLY lesbians don't like butch or femme cock and ONLY lesbians would make negative remarks about a transperson/butch, et al about butch cock??

This is so lesbian-phobic, I can't believe it!! I'm a lesbian and a butch and at time I like, even love butych cock- although as I have said, it isn't required for sex with me. And I think of it more in female terms, which is my perogative- however, it is part of a full range of sexual activity I like and indulge in.

Why is it that the TOS of the Planet specifically notes lesbian-phobic post will not be tolarated righyt along with transphobic, racist, sizest, etc. posts, yet it continues to happen?

So someone makes up a thread for someone else due to a remark they made in another thread, puts it in the lesbian zone because.. well, ya' know ALL those lesbians are cock-phobic and are transphobic.... and so lets engage in biogtry against them. Two wrongs do not make a right. It is wrong to make bigoted remarks about transpeople and or lesbians.

UGH.. I should not have come back in here... Oh, but, I'm a lesbian, I ought to feel comfortable here.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: