View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 08:39 AM   #181
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
I'm a Virgo. And because I'm a Vigo, I make all sort os contingency plans for when I travel. I take any and all sorts of medication that I might need, like headache or diarrhea medication. I always pack extra underwear, you never know, you might get diarrhea and you'll need that extra few pair! I always pack my own shampoo and conditioner. And I have to have at least one hat and scrunchie in case it's a windy day. Tampons, just in case I start my cycle. Bandaids - what if we get blisters? Extra butane...what if my lighter runs out of fluid? That could be tragic! Basically when I go on a trip I make a list so that I can visually see that I have packed everything because I HATE having to stop and buy something I should have been able to bring from home. And of course the last stop is the ATM for traveling money. After that, I can be spontaneous!
OMG!!! You're most definately a Virgo! My English cousin is also a Virgo and you have just desribed EXACTLY what he is like (......except the bit about the tampons, as he's a bloke, lol!).

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote