Old 09-29-2011, 09:53 PM   #96
Scrappy L'il Southpaw

How Do You Identify?:
Woman Full of Surprises
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unchallenged Bedhog

Scrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST Reputation

I will generally not discuss that I identify as bisexual because it seems to be such a fear factor in the lesbian community. My first girl friend flipped out when I shared with her that I identified as bi. Over the next year, any challenges in our relationship she would attribute to her fear of my identifying as bi. Including her schlepping off to a hotel room with her ex-girlfriend. Somehow that had to do with my identification...Right!

I'll share with you what I shared with her years ago and what I still stand by.
For me, bisexual means I'm attracted to you the person. Your gender and your genitals don't matter to me. If you stir my heart and tickle my fancy, you are the one for me. I am monogamous. Period. If I'm with you, I'm with you. I'm not going to fancy someone different for sex and cheat because I have an urge for a different gender.

May sound a little simplistic. There are enough other complications in relationships and the world. This is just how I feel about it.

All that being said, I've dated only women the last 5 years. I've had a couple of guy attractions but nothing driving or that I wanted to act upon.

That's me.
Scrappy L'il Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Scrappy L'il Southpaw For This Useful Post: